Tuesday 12 April 2016

The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2)The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been a fan of both Reid and Cosway for a couple of years know and I really looked forward to their first joined adventure The Hooker and the Hermit, and the two ladies did not let me down.

That made waiting for this second book a rather trying experience...and I made sure to clear my schedule to make time for The Player and the Pixie...and my oh my was I happy for that decision!

This story flows along so easily and smoothly that you do not realize how much time has passed when you glance up at the clock on the wall. The first book was really good but it's easy to see that these two authors have found their stride together delivering a laughing out loud humorous book that is sure to entertain the reader.

I can't waith for the next book from this duo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment