Tuesday 28 June 2016

Review
ARC provided for a honest review





BLURB

One word. 
Stay. 

It was all he had to do. Instead, he got on that bus and took my heart with him. 

That was seventeen years ago. 

I moved on. Marriage. Kids. White picket fence. Everything I ever wanted, but my husband betrayed me and I was left once again. 

Alone, penniless, and with two boys, I had no choice but to return to Tennessee. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I should’ve been safe. However, fate has a way of stepping in.

This time around, the tables are turned. It’s my decision. Second chances do exist, but I don’t know if we can repair what’s already been broken . . .

** This is a STANDALONE **
 
My thoughts on Say You’ll Stay
This book threw me right from the first chapter. I had not seen her husband’s betrayal to be such an emotional roller coaster - that said, it was refreshing to not be reading about him cheating on her. The reality of the book packs so much more punch and kicks in the feelings department with the plot chosen by Corinne Michaels.

I love second chance love stories and this one is no exception - combined with the struggle faced by the heroine I could not put this book down. I picked it up after dinner to begin it and it was in the middle of the night when I finished it after reading it straight through from start to finish.

Corinne Michaels was a new author for me, however, if this book is her standard work...then I'll definitely
look into her other books.





No comments:

Post a Comment