Thursday 12 May 2016

Dirty Little Rendezvous (The Burke Brothers #5)Dirty Little Rendezvous by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm slowly falling in love with Emma Hart...or at least her books. I've very much been looking forward to this since the first blurb...that first teaser had me panting for release day. And the cover is just perfect - so so hot but really sweet at the same time.

Hot'N'Sweet describes this book to a T - Leila and Jase are torching the pages while making the reader laugh out loud with their crazy antics. I had a lot of fun watching these two come to terms with their feelings and i kept wishing for more hours in the day to finish reading it...lesson learned: Make sure you have time to read books by Emma Hart cover to cover before picking one up.

If you enjoy books that brings sassy and cocky sprinkled with hotness to the table then this book is definitely for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment