Friday 13 May 2016

Settling the Score (The Summer Games, #1)Settling the Score by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Scoring Wilder and I've been looking forward to this book since the first time R.S. Grey mentioned it...at the same time I was dreading it's release...what if I ended up disappointed? What if it wasn't as good? But I fretted for no reason at all - While Scoring Wilder is still my all time favourite book by R.S. Grey, Settling the Score is a very close second.

Andie Foster arrives at the Games ready to play hard on and off the field only she hadn't counted on a British force to knock her off her feet. The dance that follows is hot and hilarious and the book had me laughing out loud multiple times.

R.S. Grey has arrived at the summer games and with this book she's taken home her first gold medal. If you haven't read any of her books before this is a perfect first pick - even if we meet characters from Scoring Wilder this book is a standalone although the appearance of a sparkling unicorn onesie, while hilarious as anything, makes more sense after reading SW.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment