Friday 20 May 2016

Review

ARC provided for a honest review




BLURB


I was afraid to fly.
He made me soar.


After years of climbing the ladder of success in the music industry, I finally had everything I could want. 
Yet I still found myself wandering through life alone.

Captain Evan Roth was the one man I never saw coming. 
Tall, dark, mysterious… Straight. 

We were both damaged beyond repair and searching for something so elusive we weren’t sure it even existed.

But, when two broken souls collide in midair, falling is a given.

I just never expected to crave the spiral down.




PURCHASE LINKS




My thoughts on The Spiral Down

Aly Martinez was not anew author for me when I picked up my kindle to read The Spiral Down. I had previously read her On the Ropes series and loved all three books. That left me with high expectations for this book even though I had not (and still haven’t) read the first book in this series.

From the very first page Henry made me laugh…he is such a drama queen and most definitely not afraid to let it be known. However, I couldn’t help but like him because the man knows it and is (mostly) not afraid to offer an apology when he’s in the wrong. He leaps off the pages with a bigger than life personality and a determination rivalling the stubbornness of a mule.

Evan is a sweetheart…with a past that burned him badly he hides behind the scars and has spent years protecting himself. His meeting and following chemistry with Henry is textbook proof that you really don’t stand a chance when you are up against the real deal love game.

I haven’t read all that many M/M romance novels but this book will most likely find its way on my top 10 list of Favourite Books 2016. It has love, humour and two very hot men to keep you entertained…I will be reading this again.







No comments:

Post a Comment