Friday 1 July 2016

Title: Keeping London
Series: The Flawed Heart Series #2
Author: Ellie Wade
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 30, 2016
GONE. 

He's gone away, 
Deployed. 
My biggest fear realized. 
Well, my second biggest fear. 
He's overseas, but he's alive. 
When Loïc left, my heart went with him. 
In shattered pieces of good-bye. 
Until we are together again… 
GONE. 
Leaving her was the hardest thing I've ever done. 
Until I got here. 
The danger, the fear, the pain— 
It's real. 
I promised I'd get back to her. 
A promise I'm determined to keep. 
A vow that might be harder than I thought. 
A battle of my heart. 
A war with my mind. 
A fight to return to London… 
***Book 2 in The Flawed Heart Series, must be read after Finding London. 
***Intended for readers 18+ due to mature content.

Ellie Wade resides in southwest Michigan with her husband, three young children, and two dogs. She has a Master’s degree in education from Eastern Michigan University and is a huge University of Michigan sports fan. She loves the beauty of her home state, especially the lakes and the gorgeous autumn weather. When she is not writing, you will find her reading, snuggled up with her kids, or spending time with family and friends. She loves traveling and exploring new places with her family.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment