Saturday 12 March 2016

Tackled: A Sports RomanceTackled: A Sports Romance by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Unicorns and donkey dicks....Sabrina Paige has her own unique sense of twisted humor.

With Tackled she has once more scored a perfect touchdown - apparently Colton King. wouldn't get out of her head before she'd written his story, and I can easily understand why.

Loud and some what obnoxious, arrogant and cocky I had a hard time getting him to leave me alone just to get a cup of coffee.

Full of life, adventure and throwing himself in the deep end without any second thoughts his a larger than life personality.

The ying to his yang Cassie makes an entrance and a difference in his life. Something shifts when he first lays eyes on her and you can feel that shift deep in your bones.

Tackled is the classic bad-boy-meets-good-girl-and-falls-hard - but the storyline works and it's the reason I read the books time and again - and one day Tackled will be re-read on my Kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment